Fred Goodman le novembre 20, 2019, 04:50:32 16
The post processing tools provided, have been very helpful in developing the stacked data.
The only problem I find, is that the sliders are very finicky and jump, when I drag them.
It would be very helpful to be able to directly enter the numerical values of the tools.
Thanks again for a powerful application. I look forward to the latest version packaged for MacOS.

Fred

lock042 le novembre 20, 2019, 06:02:31 18
What processing tool are you talking about ?
For now, the histogram transformation allow to directly change the digits.

About the MacOS bundle. Someone is working on it but it takes time. However, it is possible to use the homebrew package. It is very easy to install.

Fred Goodman le novembre 20, 2019, 10:40:40 22
Hello locko42, thank you for your reply.
The post processing tools that I refer to are:
1. Asinh Transformation sliders only, very finicky
2. Histogarm Transformation-Sliders and some number inputs for shadows, midtones and hightlights, but not for the colors and composite values. Also, it would be easier to change the adjustments for the colors if we could just click on that color and adjust it. If I need to, for example, adjust the red, I need to de-select the blue and green.
3.  Color Calibration-White Balance sliders are very finicky, no % inputs
4. Wavelets Transformation-sliders finicky, need number inputs
With some of the sliders, when we make an adjustment, the amount returns to the maximum (far right value). It gets challenging to make small adjustments.

Thank you agaain for your help.

Fred

lock042 le novembre 21, 2019, 12:31:59 12
Hello, maybe sliders can cause issues on some users. We're aware of it but we use the sliders of the Gnome ToolKit. We have to think about it.
About the Histogram Transformation, in my opinion this is not the goal of this tool to apply process on different channel. Indeed, Siril provide a tool able to do the color calibration with photometry. This feature would avoid the benefit of such tool.